Here are some basic instructions to create your own DIY Medical Journal which also makes a perfect baby gift. The fun part is customizing the look of the journal.
1 1/2 inch binder with see through front, back and side sleeves
Tab Dividers (I used a set of monthly tab dividers ~31 tabs) but you can use any tabs
Scrapbook paper (amount varies)
Martha Stewart Chalkboard Labels
Chalk/white Sharpie paint marker
Free printable Medical Journal Log
3 hole punch
1. Cut scrapbook paper to fit in the front, back and side sleeve. Embellish as you like. I used Martha Stewart chalkboard label on the front. Use chalk or a white Sharpie paint marker to write the baby’s name on the chalkboard label. Slide in to complete.
2. Label the side sleeve with Medical Journal.
3. Cut ribbon to size and glue on the inside all the way across leaving enough excess to tie a bow.
4. Cut scrapbook paper to fit the inside front and back covers. Glue on top of ribbon.
5. Cut 6×6 scrapbook squares to glue on the front of each tab divider. Embellish as you like. A picture can be glued here every year.
6. Print a bunch of my printable Medical Journal Logs and three hole punch them to place in the binder.