I get a lot of the same question regarding my popular 101 Elf on the Shelf Ideas post.
Question: Can I post your 101 Elf on the Shelf Ideas post on my blog?
Answer: Yes, yes, yes but not in its entirety. I love being shared but you may only list the first 15 ideas with a link back to my post to give me credit. You may also include the picture, if you like.
To make it easier for you, you may copy and paste this into your post but probably will have to add the appropriate links:
Has your family adopted the Elf on a Shelf tradition but find that you are running out of crazy fun ideas each year? To help keep the tradition alive, Blossom Bunkhouse listed 101 things your Elf can do this season.
1. Marshmallow fight — marshmallows everywhere
2. Pillow fight — feathers everywhere
3. Nerf gun fight — darts everywhere
4. Laundry fight — clothes everywhere
5. Lipstick on mirror message
6. Crepe paper barricade on their bedroom door that they have to bust through
7. Rearrange story books in ABC order or in a pile of disarray
8. Clean closet or make mess of closet
9. Fill tub with bubbles till the point of explosion
10. Hang from shower nozzle with a towel on
11. Unroll toilet paper roll on the floor, around Christmas tree, etc.
12. Zip down a zip line through the house
13. Caught sneaking candy
14. Eat milk and cookies
15. Organize school clothes — mismatched haha
Visit Blossom Bunkhouse for the remaining 101 Elf on the Shelf Ideas.
I hope that answers your question and makes it easier to share. My Copyright Policy is listed for the rest of my content. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com or message me through my Facebook page.